Good Evening Everyone,
Due to the impending freezing temperatures and high winds this weekend, we will be postponing the Bonfire to next Saturday, January 27th. Please RSVP on or before Wednesday, January 24th.
Please note that if the weather does not cooperate for next weekend, a determination will be made for another postponement by Thursday, January 25th.
Thanks and have a really good week. STAY WARM!