Update from the Commodore

The docks are in, but the left dock (half dock) needs to be reorganized as it was put in out of order. Please do not put any boats on that side until the issue is resolved (probably by Sunday).  If you are looking to put your boat in before Sunday, make arrangements with someone who is not using their slip
on the full dock.
Secondly, the club building will be locked until things start opening.  (The garage will be open).  This means there will be no use of the restrooms or ice machine.
Thirdly, anyone who has not provided proof of a minimum of $100,000 boater’s liability insurance will not be permitted to put their boat in a slip or on the beach.
Hopefully things will get back to normal soon. Can’t wait to see everybody!